Skip to main content

Woman to Woman

So before this ‘blesser’ fad popped up we had the reign of the side chick. And we know how the internet is the praise temple of all things wrong/bad (don’t deny it, you know it’s true). Anyway it bothered me then and it bothers me now. What bothers me more are the women who attack the women that their men cheat on them with, I’ll explain.

First of all, the person who owes you their loyalty is your partner NOT their mistress. The reason you’re hurting is because of YOUR PARTNER and not the other woman. The other person owes you zero loyalty and no explanation, they mean nothing to you and therefore have no way of causing you hurt. Your partner on the other hand, different story. You care for them, their actions have a bearing on your feelings, they promised you their love and loyalty. Who approached the mistress? Your man. Who made a move? Your man. Who lied to you? Your man. Who deceived you? Your man. Who’s in a relationship with you? Your man. 
Some women will say, “The mistress made a move, she wooed my man, she’s a whore, man stealer/snatcher, it’s her fault”….. hmm … okay, she wooed him and succeeded RED FLAG right there. 

How did she succeed? Who accepted her advances? Your man!! If he was loyal to you and cared, he would’ve resisted her temptation and fled. It would never have happened over and over and over. So I ask again, who betrayed you and your trust? YOUR MAN!! 

So you beat up his mistress, then what? She would have known not to mess with other people’s men but what about your man? He goes unharmed. Allowing him chance to just go after another woman. Because no matter how many mistresses you confront/insult/beat up/humiliate, your man will still be a cheater. You will still have the problem with you, nothing solved, nothing gained, only a man who makes you look a fool. 

Not worth it.

So woman to woman….. hold on to your dignity, be the bigger person, know your worth, let him go. Trust me, he’s not worth it, and he’s most definitely not worthy of you.

P.S. If you really feel the urge to let out your frustration physicaly, you might want to beat him and knock the faithful right into him.... just don't say I told you to :)



Comments

  1. Thank you. I am always telling women the same thing. The side chick has and never will be the problem. You have gat to be smart to see that in your relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

D.I.Y.: Vest to Bodysuit

Hey! It's been a minute.... yes, a really long minute 🙈 I know. But I'm back!! Woop woop. The festive season is upon us and we all want to look good because why not?? So I'm here to help y'all look good on a budget so you can have enough money left over to go out and celebrate.... you're welcome, you know I gatchu *insert high five here*. So, last year I had written an article on thrifting, or salaula if you may, on the Trendition-Z page, follow the link >  HERE  < . I gave a few tips on how to go about it so you will definitely find it useful. (Read it!!) A while ago, I happened to find myself in DAPP because they had clothes going at K8... K8!!! How could I walk past that?? So I got the vest and knit sweater in the thumbnail picture above for K8 each and felt pretty good about my purchase. Problem is, the vest was way too long as you see above. Ended up looking like a really short dress so it was idly sitting in the closet until I got a light bulb m

He Can Get it Two

Thought it was time for an update on the He Can Get It post... and so here goes: I had talked about the repulsion effect in that post... and had been thinking heavily about it. About how we tend to love the people that hate and hurt us or the ones we would never have a chance with. You know, the guys that make plans with you and you go all out to get ready. The perfect outfit, face beat, hair did and smelling good and then *ring-ring* he can't make it, all or most times but because you're so into him you keep putting up with it. Or the guys we're willing to lay it all for because we think we've found "the one" but he cheats and betrays your trust more than you know but when you find out, you forgive him because you love him. Then there's the guy that has you feeling all kinds of good. The almost perfect guy that knows just what to say to get you hooked and high on him. He's fun and exciting.... and in a relationship. You know you shouldn't

Look for Less with DIY

So.... I'm into arts and crafts, DIY... anything I can do by myself I don't like to spend money on. From changing a light bulb to fixing a plug or socket to hammering something together, fixing a door handle, painting, braiding my hair all the way to the clothes I wear. I prefer to do things on my own from the phrase/saying: "If you want something done right do it yourself"  That's my motto. I prefer to be self sufficient and encourage others to do the same because there is nothing I hate more than having to be stranded and depend on someone else to come through only to disappoint me.  But don't get me wrong, where I'm unable to, I'm quick to ask for help. So school was forcibly/prematurely closed so i've been bored outta my mind.  But then I thought "hmm i like clothes. Why don't I get a little creative to pass the time" and got to it. Yesterday I came up with this little number Made the crop top out of a p